Environmental Assessment & Remediation
Our Environmental Assessment and Remediation team has the knowledge and experience to bring world-class solutions to clients that are faced with the challenges of environmental assessment, cleanup of contaminated properties, and Brownfield redevelopment.
Our specific services include:
- Environmental site investigation and remediation leveraging high resolution site characterization
- Brownfield site assessment, remediation, and redevelopment
- Brownfield program management.
- Environmental due diligence, including ASTM Phase I and II Environmental site Assessments and NEPA environmental review
- Long term operation, monitoring, and optimization
- Area-wide Assessments for community-wide planning
- CERCLA compliant remedial investigation and feasibility studies
- Proposed plans and decision documents
- Vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation
- Air quality monitoring
- TSCA self-implementing, performance based, and risk-based cleanup of PCBs
- RCRA facility assessments (RFAs), RCRA facility investigations (RFIs), and corrective measures studies (CMSs)
- Third party reviews/oversight of hazardous waste site investigation and remediation
Stone’s Environmental Assessment and Remediation team members can leverage site understanding and knowledge of how contaminants migrate to provide testimony for a variety of purposes. Our over 20 years of investigation and remediation experience enables us to draw from a wealth of knowledge regarding past and present industry standards. We offer this knowledge to project owners and developers to inform sound decisions and to regulators for crafting and implementing effective and meaningful environmental policies.
Explore our capabilities further by clicking on the boxes below.