Environmental Assessment & Remediation
Our Environmental Assessment and Remediation team has the knowledge and experience to bring world-class solutions to clients that are faced with the challenges of environmental assessment, cleanup of contaminated properties, and Brownfield redevelopment.
Our specific services include:
- Environmental site investigation and remediation leveraging high resolution site characterization
- Brownfield site assessment, remediation, and redevelopment
- Brownfield program management.
- Environmental due diligence, including ASTM Phase I and II Environmental site Assessments and NEPA environmental review
- Long term operation, monitoring, and optimization
- Area-wide Assessments for community-wide planning
- CERCLA compliant remedial investigation and feasibility studies
- Proposed plans and decision documents
- Vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation
- Air quality monitoring
- TSCA self-implementing, performance based, and risk-based cleanup of PCBs
- RCRA facility assessments (RFAs), RCRA facility investigations (RFIs), and corrective measures studies (CMSs)
- Third party reviews/oversight of hazardous waste site investigation and remediation
Explore our capabilities further by clicking on the boxes below.